martes, 20 de mayo de 2008



The Big Match



One day in a lifetime there was a very sad boy called Tyler. He wanted some tickets badly ye done lose of chores for tickets he didn´t have anything not even any pocket money so then he told his dad and he said:

Please, can I have some pocket money, 99.50 pounds a month
Can´t you wait until tomorrow morning at 15:00, no

So the next day came.

……..

And now Tyler opened the door and went outsideto play and it was 11.00 or not long to go in til

the match. And then something was fiying in


the air and we caugt it and someone said:

Please help, my ticket
Wait a minute. Are you Jane Yaer. Hear you go on yor guan a sweet boy
Wait here I got a spare ticket
Thank you

…………

And he went running home and told his dad and sais

Please can I go with Jane. She will look after me. She will feed me.
Okay
Thank you Daddy. Jane, lets go.

………………

So they went into a car and off they went. They went to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool the Champions League Final.


And they were there and Tyler said
Come on Chelsea
And they won 3- 0 and Tyler got there autographs.

The end











Tyler Blanco Boden 2º



No hay comentarios: