martes, 20 de mayo de 2008




The Girl and the Dragon.



One hot summer day a little girl named Amanda went to buy some milk for her mum and dad. On her way there, she saw something red and green in the bushes. She thought it was just a red leaf and a green leaf, but when she was closer, she realised it wasn’t a red or green leaf, it was a dragon. She turned her back and ran as fast as she could. Mum and dad were wondering where she could be. Dad said, “I’m sure she wouldn’t be too long. She only went to get some milk for breakfast.” Mum said, “Yes, I know, but she’s nearly been half an hour now.” And then all of a sudden she heard a loud THUMP! at the door. She quickly went to open it. Feeling a bit scared she said, “Who is it?” “Me, Amanda, please open quickly mum, there’s a red and green dragon behind me!!!”. So her mum whose name was Claire said, “OK sweetheart”, and quickly opened the door. “Are you OK?” asked her mum Claire. “Yes, thank you mum”, said the poor little girl out of breath. “What’s wrong, honey?”, asked dad from the kitchen. Oh nothing, dad. It’s just that a dragon was following me. “Where did you see it?”, asked dad. “In the bushes”, she said.
The next day Amanda asked her mum and dad “Please, can I go to the park?”. “Of course, sweetheart”, said mum and dad. “But be careful”. On her way to the park she saw the dragon
again. She said to him, “Please, don’t eat me”. The dragon said, “Of course I won’t eat you. I just want to play with you.” “Oh”, said Amanda “You can play with me but what’s your name?” “My name is Cuity. What’s yours?”
“My name’s Amanda”, she said. “I’d better go now but I’ll see you tomorrow”. She ran home knocked on the door and said mum that the dragon is her friend.
“What a lucky girl!” said mum. You must be very brave to have a dragon friend and from then on they always played with each other.

The End.


Francesca Tamara Mackintosh Calvo.4ºA


No hay comentarios: